"To undertake the development of unused resources which lie in proximity to urban areas or which can be made into urban areas so as to stimulate development."
Corporate Values and Philosophy
- The UDC believes in people
- We see ourselves as an organization of people serving people. We are committed to making development happen for the people of Jamaica while nurturing a culture which values both our internal and external customers and is sensitive to their needs.
- The UDC believes in quality.
- We are committed to employing the highest standards in the timely and efficient delivery of our products and services and will benchmark our operations against international practices.
- The UDC believes in accountability.
- We will conduct our business in a transparent manner, while assuming responsibility for our actions and communicating openly and regularly with our clients and stakeholders.