To be the leading urban and rural development agency in the Caribbean.
Core Mission Statement
The Mission of the UDC is to fulfill our role as the nation’s main urban and rural development agency and facilitator, by effectively and efficiently assigning and managing our resources, so as to ensure the economic viability of the Corporation, sustainable national development and the best quality of life for the citizens of Jamaica.
- To fulfill our role as Government's urban developer in accordance with the provisions of the Urban Development Corporation Act
- To be sensitive to the needs of our clients
- To encourage an environment where new ideas are fostered, trust and mutual respect are developed so that the corporation can benefit from the vast wealth of its most important asset - its people
- To effectively manage our resources and ensure preservation, sustainability and optimization of returns
- To maintain high professional standards and provide optimal service to our internal and external customers
- To deliver quality and cost-effective products in a timely manner
- To remain a relevant, viable and self-sustaining entity