THE URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION REQUIRES AN ELECTRICIAN
The incumbent has the responsibility to ensure the smooth operation and proper maintenance of all electrical equipment and machinery at all Cost Centres in which UDC provides maintenance service. The Electrician responds to the needs of tenants where their need impacts on his/her duties, to ensure their safety and comfort.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
• High School Graduating Certificate or equivalent
• Passes in at least three (3) subjects at GCE/CXC level including English Language and Mathematics
• Certificate or Diploma in Electrical Installation from an approved body or Certificate from the Government’s Electrical Inspectorate
• At least three (3) years experience in Electrical Maintenance
• Working knowledge of Electrical Installation, Maintenance, Controlling, Fitting, assembling and repairing electrical machinery and equipment
• Working knowledge of buildings, wiring, spot, flood and floor lights
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
• Ability to communicate well in both oral and written forms.
• Ability to recognize problems where they occur in related areas and suggest solutions
Special conditions Associated with the Job:
• Required to make site visits
• Required to work at high elevations
Applications with Curriculum Vitae should be emailed no later than
November 15, 2019 to:
Urban Development Corporation
12 Ocean Boulevard
e-mail to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.