PARK COORDINATOR - COMMERCIAL | CLOSED HARBOUR BEACH PARK
THE URBAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
REQUIRES A PARK COORDINATOR - COMMERCIAL
CLOSED HARBOUR BEACH PARK
The Park Coordinator – Commercial has the responsiblity for the management of the operations of the parking facilities, venue rentals and rental of vacant commercial spaces. The incumbent also has the responsibility to manage, plan, coordinate and execute events for the property. He/she will ensure that the position-related activities are in line with industry best-practices and are in support of the strategic direction of the Corporation.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
• An Associate Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality and Tourism Management from an accredited university or its equivalent.
• Certification in Supervisory and Events Management
• Team Jamaica Certification
• At least five (5) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospitality environment or similar; two (2) years of which should include property and events management and food and beverage experience at a senior level.
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety procedures
• Sound knowledge of Real Estate Rental Practices
• Expert knowledge of events management practices and principles
• Working knowledge of catering and the entertainment industry
• Experience managing Sales and Marketing Campaigns
• Sound knowledge of Brand and Collateral Management and Social Media Marketing
• Expert knowledge of hospitality products, services, systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of Accounting practice and principles
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
• Excellent customer service and administrative skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills/human relations skills
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to motivate staff and practice the art of delegation
• Well-developed problem solving, judgement, negotiation and analytical skills
Application with Curriculum Vitae should be sent no later than December 6, 2020 to:
Urban Development Corporation
12 Ocean Boulevard
e-mail to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.