Request for Proposals - Property for Sale Cardiff Hall Beachfront, St. Ann
The UDC invites proposals for the acquisition and development of beachfront lands- part of Cardiff Hall, St. Ann for resort and/ or residential development.
- Northern side of the Runaway Bay and the Discovery Bay Main Road which leads to the Cardiff Hall Estate (adjacent to the Ricketts Drive junction)
- Property extends to the Caribbean Sea
- Neighbours the Cardiff Hall public bathing beach
- Slightly irregular shaped with a road frontage of 325.6 meters (1,068.30 feet) along the Runaway Bay/Discovery Bay main road and a sea frontage of 244.7 meters (802.9 feet)
- Full-length, white sand bathing frontage with a maximum depth of 213.25 meters (699.7 feet) on its western boundary and a minimum depth of 101.13 meters (331.80 feet) on its eastern boundary
INFORMATION MEMORANDUM DOCUMENT:
Applicants are invited to submit offers in accordance with the procedures stipulated in the Information Memorandum Document (IMD) which is available on the UDC's website at www.udcja.com/business-opportunities as of May 31, 2021. The IMD is also available at the address below between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. from Mondays to Fridays, for a non-refundable fee of $3,500.00 by cash or Manager's Cheque, payable to the Urban Development Corporation.
ProposaIs shouId be labelled ''Request for Proposal, Sale of Beachfront Land Cardiff Hall, St. Ann'' and addressed to:
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department
7th Floor Urban Development Corporation
12 Ocean Boulevard
Proposals must be deposited by Wednesday, July 7, 2021 no later than 1 :00 p.m. in the appropriately labelled Tender Box, located on the Ground Floor of the Office Centre Building, 12 Ocean Boulevard, Kingston. Proposals submitted after this time and date will be automatically rejected.
The opening of proposals will commence at 1:15 p.m. on the same day on the Ground Floor of the Office Centre Building.
The Urban Development Corporation reserves the right to withdraw this opportunity at any time. The Corporation also reserves the right not to accept the highest or any offer submitted.